In order to provide appropriate solutions to customer needs for bucket elevators, AĞAÇLI offers products between capacities of 40 m3/h (30 tons/h) and 1650 m3/h (1270 tons/h) in commercial and industrial structures.
ADVANTAGES OF AĞAÇLI BUCKET ELEVATORS
* Bolted connection in body structure facilitates installation and maintenance.
* Use of engineering plastics in elevator buckets enables a smooth and long-lasting use due to its resistance to wear, heat and corrosion.
* Centrifugal discharge efficiency is increased by making bucket selection according to crop type and conveyance capacity.
* UHMW PE used in areas with grain flow helps to increase wear resistance and can be replaced when necessary.
* Heavy-duty roller bearings on drive heads and shafts hardened in stages helps to extend lifespan of moving parts.
* Removable drum, shaft connection and removable rubber coating on the drum provide ease in installation and maintenance.
* Latch covers for inspection provide ease in monitoring, maintenance and repair in cases necessary.
* 300 g/m2 galvanized body plates
* Inspection hatches for installation, maintenance and repair of buckets.
* Dust discharge and cleaning hatches on the bottom head
* Windows positioned at grain inlets and outlets for monitoring bucket level
* Dust discharge valve and pressure relief valve in the drive head
* Changeable UHMW PE coating where grain flows
* Tensile ruler to adjust the belt on both sides of the bottom head
* Drum speed sensor and belt sliding sensor
* Protection Class IP 55 high-performance electric motors
* High-density polyethylene plastic buckets
*Extra inspection hatches and level inspection windows
*Motor and reducer heat sensors
*Dust discharge hatch sensor
*Anti-static elevator belts
*Mid-section dust discharge funnel
*Fill sensors to stop operation in case of blockage in elevator flow
*Plastic, urethane and steel bucket options for various crop types
*Full UHMW PE coating or HARDOX use on the bottom head and drive head
*Use of equipment and fittings in accordance with ATEX 94/9 regulation, Zone Class 20,21, 22