AĞAÇLI Chain conveyors allow conveyance of the grain economically without damaging the product in a horizontal and slanting angle at a pace between 0.32 m3/h (0.25 ton/h) and 1615 m3/h (1245 ton/h).
ADVANTAGES OF AĞAÇLI CHAIN CONVEYORS
* Provides ideal and efficient solutions according to type of grain to be conveyed through a wide range of capacity and chain speed options.
*300 gr / m2 galvanized steel structure resists corrosion and bolt connected body structure allows ease in installation, maintenance and repair.
*Bearings which have special covers and oil seals are nodular cast iron and resists negative ambient conditions, dust, liquid and other external factors.
* Grain accumulation at drive head is eliminated with a system moving on idler gear to prevent grain accumulation.
* Linear UHMW PE bearing used to reduce friction in chain movement ensures an increased wear resistance and silent operation.
* Grain level can be monitored through level monitoring windows on conveyors.
*Latch covers for inspection provide ease in monitoring, maintenance and repair in cases necessary.
* Sensor-fitted dust discharge and inspection cover on drive head
* 2 inspection hatches for each conveyor.
* UHMW PE grain sweeping wings
* Roller bearings in light-duty conveyors and linear sliding bearings in heavy-duty conveyors
*IP 55 protection class and high-performance electric motors
* 4 level monitoring windows for each conveyor
* Sensor system that stops operation of conveyor in case of chain breakage or loosening
* Fill sensor that stops operation in case of blockage in conveyor flow
* Speed sensor which measures the gear speed on drive head
* Tensile ruler system
* 300 g/m2 galvanized body plates
* Hardened gears and drive axle
* Conveyor feet for fixing conveyor to the ground
* Extra inspection hatches and level inspection windows
* Full interior UHMW PE coating and HARDOX body options for various crop types
*Use of equipment and fittings in accordance with ATEX 94/9 regulation, Zone Class 20,21, 22